Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 25, 2010

Week 3 of SacFit!

I cannot believe it has been almost 3 whole weeks since I started with SacFit! I am so proud of myself for actually signing up and sticking with it. Matt is proud too! I like being able to stick to my guns and follow through on something, especially when it is so fun! :D I am really having a blast! There are so mnay awesome people out there, most of them in the 14's! :D

My run today was great. Matt came and bought me lunch and then I actually convinced him to come with me! Now I am waiting for Parent Orientation Night to start. I have been at school since 7am! Ahhhh! Only 2 more hours! Tomorrow I am running with Tracy and Yvonne in McKinley Park. I hope the weather is as good as it was today for my run, AKA not raining!

No comments:

Post a Comment