Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lysney's 5K race recap

Today I did a 5K in support of a blogger friend of mine who raced her first ever 5K this morning! She totally rocked it by they way! I learned about this challenge/support/motivation race from another blogger friend and I am glad I did! It gave me a reason to get out there and show my support while getting some much needed running in!

Here is me before:


Here is me all sweaty and red after:


Here is my Garmin with the results:



It's a fuzzy iPhone pic...so in case you can't read it I did 3.1 miles in 38 minutes which is an average pace of 12:10/mile, which for me is phenomenal! Yay! Congrats to Lynsey and all of the other bloggers out there who ran today, no matter what the reason or distance!

No comments:

Post a Comment