Goals for 2012
1. Track food intake every day. (food journal/sparkpeople)
2. Drink at least 2 bottles of water every day.
3. Do ALL Sac Fit workouts.
4. Cross training at least 1x/week.
5. Keep up with chore/Karl meds schedule daily.
6. Pay off at least 1 credit card.
7. Stay within new budget each month.
8. No leaving school without next day planned.
9. Complete 1st marathon.
10. At least 1 date night each month.
As you can see, none of these involves my weight. I have decided that being healthy and concentrating on my eating and exercise should lend itself to weight loss. If I am super focused on weight loss then I always manage to get discouraged. I want to focus on being the best me possible and doing everything I can do to get to my goal weight, but it won't be my main focus. I am pretty happy with my goals and I think they are all very attainable, which I think goals need to be or else they will never come to be a reality. I am looking forward to an awesome 2012 and started today on a high note with a nice walk with Matt and Jenny. I cannot wait until SacFit starts again! :D I will try my best to post more often and keep all 3 of you updated to my current goings-ons. Hope everyone has a great 2012!