It has been a month since the New Year started, so I thought I would update how I have been doing on my 2012 goals.
1. Track food intake every day. (food journal/sparkpeople)-doing very well, only 2 or 3 days where I was lame, mostly on weekends
2. Drink at least 2 bottles of water every day.- I make sure to take a full bottle to work and fill it up at lunch, so this is going great
3. Do ALL Sac Fit workouts.- woohoo! this is the goal I am most proud of keeping up! I have not skipped/missed a single scheduled workout and I even did some speed work last week! I feel great!
4. Cross training at least 1x/week.- going ok...need to force myself to go to the torture that is GST at least once a week. I have been playing kinect a lot, if that counts
5. Keep up with chore/Karl meds schedule daily.- Karl yes...chores...no...ugh, I hate chores
6. Pay off at least 1 credit card.- not yet, but we have a plan! our tax refund was supposed to pay off 1, but we owe :C so guess the plan needs to be updated. hopefully will have 1 paid off in the next 3 months and then start plugging away at the others
7. Stay within new budget each month.- this is the first month with our new budget, but so far so good
8. No leaving school without next day planned.- most days...some days I just need to get out of there...but I am doing better than I used to!
9. Complete 1st marathon.- this one will be awhile...at least until November or December...stay tuned
10. At least 1 date night each month.- yup, maybe more than one...this makes our budget sorta hard...but we earmark a certain amount for "fun money", so we make it work