Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 18, 2012

Surprise!

If you don't follow me on facebook (which you should, duh) then you would not know it yet, but I have a surprise! Little Hill will make us a family of 3 sometime near this Thanksgiving! :D We are so excited and nervous and scared and happy and all of those other emotions that go along with a new pregnancy!

We have seen our little gummy bear twice on ultrasound, once at 7 weeks and then at 10 weeks. It was so amazing to see him/her and hear the heartbeat! Almost surreal! My next appt is at 14 weeks where we will get to hear the heartbeat by doppler. I can't wait.

I am doing fine as far as being sick goes. Have had very few issues. Mainly I am just tired and always hungry, even though sometimes the thought of food makes me nauseous. Oh the life of a pregnant woman! I am at that stage (12 weeks) where I feel sorta eewy but my symptoms are getting better and I don't look different. I can't wait til I get a bump! I plan to start taking pictures this Sunday of my "baby bump" so I can see my growth from week to week. I am super excited!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh. How exciting! :)
    I haven't seen mine yet, but have heard the heartbeat and that was really neat.

    What are you doing exercise/activity wise? I feel like I ought to be doing something but I am kinda lazy now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been just walking. I have been super lazy as well! I have zero energy when I get home from work but I usually force myself to go for a walk at least twice a week. My running group starts up again soon, so I will be getting out more often. I need it for sure!

    ReplyDelete