Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 22, 2012

22 weeks


PICS: This is me at 22 weeks exactly. My baby bump is getting outta control! When I look at myself in the mirror it is surreal! I know it will just keep getting bigger, and I am amazed by it for sure!




STATS:
How far along: 22 weeks. 

How big is baby:
 The size of a papaya. She is now sleeping in cycles, about 12-14 hours per day!

Total weight gain: Not sure right now. My guess is 12lbs give or take a few.


Sleep: Same as usual. I sleep pretty well, a few nighttime bathroom trips and a bit of an achy back, but nothing horrible.


Maternity Clothes: A friend of mine let me go through her old maternity stuff yesterday and I scored! Got a few more bottoms and some tops that I can wear to work! This is awesome considering work starts again in a week and I really only had 2 outfits I could wear before she let me peruse her stuff! 


Best moment of the week: Seeing her again on Monday during our follow-up u/s! She was super wiggly again and the tech said she had quite the personality! LOL She is a healthy girl!


Food cravings : Sweet things, the other night I just had to have chocolate pop tarts...good thing we had a stash leftover from camping!



Food aversions: None really. I like to eat everything! :D


Symptoms: Heartburn has started :C It hasn't been too bad, but there have been a couple nights where tums were a necessity! My belly is getting bigger and changing my center of gravity as it feels heavier than it even did last week.

Movement
: More and more each day. There was a day last week she barely moved at all and I was freaked out, but the next day she was a super wiggle worm! Still can't feel outside movement, but hopefully soon! Matt really wants to feel her kick!

Sex: Girl! Rosalee Joyce Hill :D


What I’m looking forward to: Ordering her room furniture and having her room all set up and decorated and ready to go! I will post pics when it is all done!



What I miss: Enjoying a cold beer while eating BBQ. 


Next appt: August 8th for my 1 hour glucose test and regular OB appt.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo!
    I just felt mine kick on the outside today. Daddy was asleep, and I was waiting for another kick, but that didn't happen.
    Thank goodness for friends/family who provide hand-me-down maternity clothes. I scored a bunch from my boyfriend's cousin and it helped save lots of money!

    ReplyDelete