Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 29, 2012

23 weeks!!!


23 weeks! Time is flying and my bump has grown exponentially! I was in a wedding yesterday and luckily the dress still fit! :D

PICS: This is me at 23 weeks, I did not want to get dressed this morning. Got home this morning at 12:30am!
 


STATS:
How far along: 23 weeks. Getting closer and closer!

How big is baby:
 The size of a grapefruit. Her face is fully formed and she can listen to voices and sounds!

Total weight gain: No clue. Have a dr. appt. on August 8th, so we shall see. My guess is 15lbs, but could be more!


Sleep: Really good. Minor annoyances like some back pain, but I am not super uncomfortable (yet!)


Maternity Clothes: Hit paydirt last week and got a ton of good stuff from a friend! Work starts back tomorrow so I am back to looking at least semi-professional on a daily basis.


Best moment of the week: Jenn and Mateo's wedding last night! I was a bridesmaid and had a blast! I danced so much that my abs hurt! Baby girl got her groove on with mama!


Food cravings : Food in general...I am getting close to the always hungry stage.


Food aversions:
 None really. I like to eat everything! :D

Symptoms: Random aches and pains. I can't do the things I used to without paying for it later! Warm baths are my friend!


Movement
: Finally felt her kick me and saw my belly move from the outside! It was weird! Matt still hasn't felt her, she is stubborn like her mama!

Sex: Girl! Rosalee Joyce!


What I’m looking forward to: Next week's dr. appt! We are going to record her heartbeat so grandma can hear it!


What I miss: Being active without being sore all day long afterwards!


Next appt:
 August 8th

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking bump. Already over the halfway mark. aren't you just a little excited to see what she looks like?
    I like to eat everything too. Probably too much. What do you do? Do u specifically look for "good" food or do you just give in to what u want to eat?
    I haven't paid attention to seeing the belly move! I gotto watch for it. Mine's kicking quite a bit and my boyfriend has been able to feel it from the outside. Quite neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :D I am so excited to meet her!
    I just eat whatever. I haven't really been eating anything bad per se, just my usual at a higher volume!
    Belly moving is so weird, but way cool! Baby girl just kicked her daddy in the head while he was trying to feel her! LOL

    ReplyDelete