Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 20, 2012

26 down, 14 to go!


Sorry this is a day late, yesterday I was at my parent's house getting my car all fixed up and shopping with my mom! Had a great day!

PICS: This is me at 26 weeks, 1 day. Loving my hand-me-down maternity clothes and my new haircut!


















STATS:

How far along: 26 weeks. Only 14 weeks left and almost to the 3rd trimester!

How big is baby:
 The size of a head of lettuce. She can see now, well sorta.

Total weight gain: 14lbs as of my last appointment. No clue if I've gained anymore.


Sleep: I am starting to get a bit more uncomfortable, but nothing I can't handle. Baby girl kicks me every night when I lay down on my left side, but luckily she doesn't keep me up all night!


Maternity Clothes: On my shopping trip with mom yesterday I got a new shirt and 2 pairs of jeans for about $20! Shopping with mom is the best!


Best moment of the week: When my mom and I were at Kohl's checking out the cashier lady asked if the maternity clothes were for me and how far along I was. I said almost 7 months and she said no way and that I was so tiny. It's a good moment when someone calls you tiny when you feel like a balloon!


Exercise: 8.4 miles of walking. 1 mile on Monday on the treadmill with some bicep curls too, 1 mile around the neighborhood on Friday and 6.36 miles on Saturday! Feeling great!

Symptoms: Nada, zip, zilch. I am pretty sure I am the pregnant lady other pregnant ladies hate! lol


Movement
: She is very active. More and more each day it seems. My mom got to see my belly move yesterday after we had lunch. She always moves around a lot after I eat!

Sex: Girl! Rosalee Joyce!


What I’m looking forward to: My recheck ultrasound appointment today at 1:40pm!


What I miss: Getting up easily from the couch and bed. It is starting to get a bit more difficult!


Next appt: Today!

3 comments:

  1. You are tiny, Jessica. Love that cute little bump on you. So adorable.
    I still cannot believe you did that 6-mile-plus walk. I just can't do it. My feet (particularly the ankles) get a little tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Almost to your third trimester? Where has the time gone? Can't wait to see your new little one! She's going to be adorable!

    Oh, and you are so totally tiny! I hope I look as good as you when I'm pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks gals! Love hearing I am tiny and I look good. Somedays I don't feel like it...

    ReplyDelete