Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Recap with pics!

I pretty much had the best weekend ever! :D Saturday morning was SacFit and my group did a little over 3 miles. It was a nice day on the parkway despite the mist that kept getting on my glasses. I seriously needed windshield wipers!

After SacFit, Matt and I took Jenny to the dog park to wear her out before we took her for boarding. She met a gigantic mastiff puppy and they played for about an hour. Mission accomplished!

We dropped Jenny off at the vet and then headed to Santa Rosa to see an awesome band play at a brewery there. It was such a great time! We had beer bites and lots of beer and pizza! The band was super awesome as always and I danced the night away! We stayed the night at our friend Mateo's house and headed back to Sac the next day.

On the way home we stopped at the Jelly Belly factory in Fairfield to get some sport bean flops. Pretty much belly flops except they are the sport beans, which makes them super cheap! Yay!

Once we got home we had a few hours to ourselves and then we headed to Roseville and went shopping for a bit with my parents and brother and his girlfriend and then we went to BJ's for dinner! So good! I did not have any beer though as I had WAY too much the night before! I got a birthday pazookie and it was all in all an awesome pre-birthday weekend.

One thing I want to try to do more of on my blog is post pictures, so...here are a few from my fun weekend!


Matt and I at Russian River Brewery!


Beer bites! So good!


Matt and Rejection...delicious beer!

I was going to do a 100 day challenge update as well, but I will save that for tomorrow! It's my birthday tomorrow! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment