Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 28, 2012

36 weeks!


36 weeks! 1 more week until she is considered full term!

PICS:  This is me at 36 weeks.

How far along: 36 weeks! Next week she will be considered "full term". This could happen any time now! Ahhh!

How big is baby:
 The size of a honeydew. Her liver and kidneys are fully functioning and she is thisclose to breathing on her own. She was measuring at 6lbs 13oz at my ultrasound on Wednesday! Big girl!

Total weight gain: 27ish pounds. I weighed myself at the veterinary hospital and was very sad....but she is gaining weight like crazy, so that's a good thing. 

Sleep: Lots of tossing and turning to get comfortable, but still sleeping. So thankful that I have been able to sleep well this whole pregnancy!


Maternity Clothes: Same old, same old. 

Best moment of the week: We got to see baby girl at our ultrasound appointment on Wednesday and found out that the cyst on her spleen isn't any bigger and will not cause her any problems when she is born! Such good news! They also guessed her weight and she is a BIG girl already!


Exercise: Nada. I feel lame, but walking hurts my back. I take Jenny on short walks, but that's it. I think all the walking I do in my classroom should count at this point!

Symptoms: My back still hurts...getting up from sitting on the couch is painful, tossing and turning in bed is painful, walking around in general is getting painful...must be near the end!

Movement: She has slowed down a bit, probably because she is all cramped up in there. She is most active when I drive. She rolls around like crazy!

Sex: Girl! Rosalee Joyce!


What I’m looking forward to: I have a doctor's appt on Thursday, so I will get to hear her heartbeat, get measured and possibly see if I am making any progress towards labor!


What I miss: Not walking like an old lady...being able to do normal everyday activities without being in pain...I want my old body back!

Next appt: Thursday and every Thursday after that til she is born!

No comments:

Post a Comment