Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 1, 2012

32 weeks


32 weeks! 2 more months! This is getting REAL!

PICS: Will add pics later...forgot to take some yesterday...

This is me at 32 weeks and 4 days at Apple Hill.


 How far along: 32 weeks!

How big is baby:
 The size of a squash. She is getting cramped and probably head-down in preparation for birth.

Total weight gain: My guess is 19-20 lbs. I have a dr. appt on Thursday morning, so we shall see then.


Sleep: Sleep is still happening, thank goodness. My back does hurt more so I have to toss and turn to stay comfy and I am getting up more and more to use the bathroom. Oh the joys of impending birth...


Maternity Clothes: Same clothes, nothing new. 


Best moment of the week: We did our late pregnancy class and hospital tour on Tuesday...scary because it is getting so close! Also, had my baby shower on Saturday! We were showered with love and received more gifts than I could have ever imagined! I feel so lucky!


Exercise: 4 miles with Jenny on Saturday.

Symptoms: More aches and pains in my lower back. Getting up from sitting positions is getting more difficult.

Movement: She is super wiggly as usual. She may be cramped in there, but she still finds ways to move!

Sex: Girl! Rosalee Joyce!


What I’m looking forward to: Having the next 2 weeks off! Planning to get the nursery done and clothes washed and put away and everything organized!


What I miss: Laying down without my back hurting.

Next appt: Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment