Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday WI- week 2

I don't even wanna talk about it. At all. 2 pound gain. 2 pounds! I might as well head for the hills and never look back. I am so frustrated beyond belief right now. But what did I expect as I was eating whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and only getting to the gym twice? I shouldn't have expected anything. But to gain back last week's loss plus some is just nutso. I have to make a decision. I have to decide whether I want to keep trying to do this by myself or if I want to revert back to counting points. I really want to do this my way and not have to obsess over points values. I know I need to journal better and pay attention to what I am eating. I know I need to drink more water. I know I need to exercise more. Why can't I just do these things? Argh. Hopefully next week brings better news.

As far as my goals, here's how I did.
Water-check
Journaling-FAIL
Exercise-3 out of 7 days

This week's goals:
1. 3 camelbacks/day
2. Write down EVERYTHING I eat
3. Exercise 4 of 7 days

Basically the same as last weeks and the week before. I can't make new goals until I can keep up with the ones I have already made. I need to make these things habits before I can drop them as goals. Today is a new day, a new start, a new week. See you next Friday, hopefully with better progress!

3 comments:

  1. One step at a time - good for you for not making new goals before you master the first ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be discouraged. Stay focused. You will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the others, hang in there, follow through with your goals and you'll get to where you want to be. weight loss is always a bit of a dance, a few forward and then a few more back. :) if counting points is what it takes for you to lose than do it, if you can do it without all the better. ultimately you'll find your groove weither it's points or IE. good luck!

    ReplyDelete