Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 2, 2012

28 weeks! Officially 3rd trimester!


I am officially in the 3rd trimester! Woo!

PICS: This is me at 28 weeks. Wearing a dress and some make-up...a rare occurrence!
 

How far along: 28 weeks!

How big is baby:
 The size of an eggplant! She's starting to develop more fat and her lungs are almost fully mature!

Total weight gain: 14lbs as of last appointment plus about 3 more based on the scale at the veterinary hospital, so about 17lbs. Will get an official number at my appt this week.


Sleep: Still pretty good. I haven't gotten too uncomfortable yet.


Maternity Clothes: Major score! A teacher friend of mine gave me 3 bags full of great stuff! I am so excited!


Best moment of the week: My uncle told me I was looking skinny other than my baby bump. Make me feel good that I am maintaining my shape...so far at least!


Exercise: I am embarrassed to say...1.5 miles. I must do better next week. 


Symptoms: A few new aches and pains in my back, but nothing too horrible. 

Movement: When does she sleep? I swear that she moves ALL day long, especially after I eat! I am afraid for how active she will be when she's born!

Sex: Girl! Rosalee Joyce!


What I’m looking forward to: My baby shower! Got my invite in the mail yesterday! It is on September 29th!


What I miss: Delicious fall beers...I want a pumpkin beer!

Next appt: Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have maternity hand-me-downs! I am about to shell some money out for another pair of pants for work. :)

    Pumpkin beers sounds very "fall." I just want a glass of champagne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-cute dress! Love it!
    It was fun running into you yesterday! You look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete