Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 9, 2012

29 weeks


Only 11 weeks to go! Craziness! I will do a nursery post soon as it is pretty much done!

PICS: This is me at 29 weeks. Looking much more disheveled than last week!


 How far along: 29 weeks!

How big is baby:
 The size of an acorn squash! She's growing very fast these days and is putting on more and more fat! 

Total weight gain: 17lbs as of my appointment on Tuesday. Started at 174, now at 191.


Sleep: Getting more uncomfortable each night. I am still sleeping ok, just have issues when getting up and some minor aches/pains.


Maternity Clothes: I finally sorted through all of my clothes and they are in my closet, ready to wear. Had to put non-maternity clothes in the spare bedroom closet to make room.


Best moment of the week: I got to see my mom at my soon-to-be sister in laws bridal shower and she felt Rosalee kick and my aunt Janet felt her hiccup. Love sharing these moments!


Exercise: I am yet again embarrassed to say...1.66 miles...I was lame this week. I did walk around at the air show yesterday, maybe a mile or so.

Symptoms: Starting to get lower back/hip pain. No bueno.

Movement: Wiggly wiggly wiggly! The doctor asked me to do kick counts every night and I laughed and told her that she kicks me all day, every day. She has had the hiccups a few times too, feels weird!

Sex: Girl! Rosalee Joyce!


What I’m looking forward to: Meeting with my friend Kate on Saturday to talk maternity pictures. Excited to have them done!


What I miss: walking without my lower back hurting, especially after sitting down for a while

Next appt: We have a "meet the midwives" class at kaiser on Wed night, my next usual appt is Oct 4th

1 comment: