Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 16, 2012

30 weeks!


I cannot believe 30 weeks have gone by so fast! Only 10 more to go!

PICS: This is me at 30 weeks. Lazy Sunday clothes FTW!












 How far along: 30 weeks!

How big is baby:
 The size of a cucumber. Her skin is getting smoother and she is now strong enough to grasp a finger!  

Total weight gain: 17lbs as of my appointment last Tuesday. Started at 174, now at 191. Not sure if I have gained any since then. My appetite has gone crazy!


Sleep: Uncomfortable. Ugh. I AM sleeping however which is better than most women, but lots of tossing and turning.


Maternity Clothes: Same old, same old. I HAVE broken into the super comfy lounge pants, which are awesome for holding the couch down on weekends!


Best moment of the week: Got some pre-baby shower gifts from my in-laws! I am so excited about them! :D 


Exercise: 6.56 miles all on Saturday. 2 hours straight of walking followed by a long nap!

Symptoms: I am slowing down and beginning to waddle a bit more. 

Movement: Active as usual. She goes crazy after I eat and when I sit down after long periods of movement. 

Sex: Girl! Rosalee Joyce!


What I’m looking forward to: October break in 2 weeks! So ready for a break!


What I miss: Being able to play my clarinet without getting winded.

Next appt: October 4th

1 comment:

  1. October break? Now I am jealous!!! I want an October break too!!

    10 weeks left!! Woo HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete