Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February Goals

Last month I made a pretty "safe" activity goal. My goal was to exercise at least 3 times a week in one form or another. Well, with the exception of the week Matt was in the hospital, I managed to meet my goal and then some! You can see my calendar on my previous post and there are a lot of "X's"! I printed an activity calendar for this month as well because I find it fun and rewarding to put an "X" on my calendar and know that I am actively meeting my goals. I am a major visual learner and the calendar has helped me tremendously! This month I looked at last month's calendar and thought about what I have been doing for the last few weeks as far as my running and I decided my goal for February is to run at least 8 miles per week. I think it is a do-able goal and I am already 4 miles in this week with a 4 mile run in my future on Saturday! I have no doubt I can meet my goal this month, just like I did last month! I love setting goals! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment