Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 19, 2010

Yet another Friday WI dissapointment

I could not have gained another pound! No way in H-E double hockey sticks! The scale said 177.4lbs. That is such crap! I guess I need to do something differently...my guess would be my food intake. I am exercising a lot more than I used to and I think I am convincing myself it is okay to eat a lot more than I should be because of the exercise. Argh. I don't want to have to count my points. I hate doing that! I like to eat what I want to eat and when I want to eat it! Moderation is key I guess. Hopefully next week brings better news as far as my WI.

Tomorrow is the Cooper Test for SacFit. I am scared! I have to run 12 minutes straight without stopping! I am going to die!

2 comments:

  1. I've found that moderation is definitely key. I'm a firm believer that life without chocolate and pasta is not one worth living so so I modify my recipes as much as I can while preserving flavor and watch my portions. The results have been good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bekkah! I am hoping I can get everything under control here soon. I am getting married in 4 months and would like to lose a few more pounds before then! I can't wait until the scale says a lower number, these past few weeks have been rough!

    ReplyDelete