Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 13, 2010

A beautiful day to walk!

So today was my usual SacFit Saturday, except today instead of going out with the red group I went with the magentas. I saw the doctor yesterday about my IT band and she said no running. I have a PT appointment in 2 weeks, so until then I am a walker. Of course, the magentas are super walkers, so I still did 7.33 miles and I had an average pace of 14:14/mile which is faster than I go with my red group! Craziness! The magentas do 5 minute walking intervals followed by 1 minute running, so technically I ran today, but not as much as I would have with the reds. My IT band is a little sore right now, but nothing like it was Tuesday after my run. Plus I got to spend time with Matt's dad, Jeff, who is a magenta coach. It was fun to hang out with him and chat. I really enjoyed myself, and to top it off the weather was perfect! :D All in all I had a great day! I was disappointed yesterday when I was told I couldn't run, but I made it through today and I had a really great time!

On another note, I plugged my weight into my WW excel chart tracker today and it says my BMI is healthy! I was so happy to see that! I can only hope that next Friday's WI is as awesome as this one was and that next Saturday is as awesome as this one was! I am glad I made it out there and got the mileage in because that's what counts! Only 48 more days until my 1st 1/2 marathon! Woo!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I was so excited when the Wii kicked over to normal instead of overweight! You are doing so great and I can't wait until the half! It's going to be so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's exciting...hopefully I will be able to do it.

    ReplyDelete