Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday WI and re-commitment AGAIN!

I vowed to myself last week that today was the day. I would weigh myself in the morning and begin tracking my points again. This time I have the help of a WW 3-month journal (Thanks Sabrina!) in which I can write everything down and keep track throughout the day. I have been running regularly, which is great, but I realized I was using it as an excuse to eat too much. My weigh-in this morning was better than expected (174.8lbs) which was a great start to my re-commitment. I can do this! I am ready to be a healthier me, plus if I shave off a few pounds maybe I will run faster! :D

Speaking of running...tomorrow is a 7 mile run with SacFit. 7 miles! I am a little scared, but after doing 6.2 miles in the pouring rain last week I think I can handle it! I am enjoying SacFit a lot and have met some really great people so far!

Matt and I are also re-committing to weekly meal planning and grocery shopping. If I am going to do this I need healthy food in the house and a plan for every day. I also need to find some 0-1 point snacks I can have during the day as snacks. Much to my chagrin I am sure this means more vegetables...I guess we all have to grow up sometime!

That's all for now. There will be a wedding update post coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled for it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are enjoying Sacfit and also glad you could put the journal to good use!

    Getting back home and getting back into a routine will help - Good luck! Can't wait to hear how the week goes and can't wait to hear about how the wedding is going!

    ReplyDelete