Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday WI and other things

I did it again this week, I cheated. I stepped on the scale yesterday morning and it made me excited to get on it again today. Luckily, for the 2nd week in a row, I had a reason to be excited! I am down 1.6lbs to a weight of 171.2lbs! That is so close to having a 6 in it I could jump for joy! I told Matt this morning after I weighed in that I should have recommitted for real a long time ago because this time around it seems to be going fairly smoothly and easily. Of course things can change, but I feel great and I know that all of my food journaling is paying off in a big way! :D

In other news, my IT band is still bothering me. I rested it for almost a week and tried to get back out there yesterday afternoon, but I could only go for 2 intervals before there was pain and I had to stop and walk the rest of the way. I still did my 28 minutes, I just didn't do it running. At least I got the time on my feet though, and I managed to make it about 2 miles, which is better than nothing!

And now some wedding related stuff...I am getting married in 3 months! :D I am pretty excited and I am starting to get a little frazzled by all of the little nit-picky stuff that needs to happen between now and then, but I am trying to be as low key as possible. I just wish everyone else would be too! Why is everyone else more stressed out and worried about my wedding than I am? Who knows? All I know is that I am happy and excited and ready to be married already. Maybe we should have eloped? LOL

Hope everyone has a Happy Friday! I know I will! Girl's night tonight at the Pyramid Brewery!

2 comments: