Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday WI

I gained 0.8lbs. There, I said it. I know I made some bad choices yesterday and I am sure that they had all to do with this gain. On Wednesday I cheated and the scale said 169.6lbs. Oh how I wish it could have stayed there. This week I will just have to make better choices, of course that will be kind of hard considering tomorrow I leave for DISNEYLAND! :D

Today is my last day of teaching before Spring Break! I am so excited! It has been a long time coming and I need a major break. Matt and I haven't been for a year, which for us is a long time. We are going to buy our champagne flutes and our cake topper while we are there! I will try to make the best choices I can and I will be walking for 12 hours a day which has to get me some activity points! I told Matt I would not drive him crazy and try to track my points while we are there, so my journal is staying at home and I am just going to try and do the best I can. Hopefully next Friday will bring better news! I will try and post some pictures when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment