Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday WI :D and other things too...

Drum roll please...I weighed myself this morning and the scale said...169.8lbs! That is a 0.8lb loss from last week and it officially puts me out of the 170's! I cannot remember the last time I was below the 170's, but probably in elementary school. I was always a really big girl; tall and chubby. I was beyond excited this morning when I saw that 6 in the 10's place! Now I only have 9.8lbs left until my goal of 160lbs! That is less than 10lbs left to lose which makes my goal seem even more do-able. I know I can do it and I will do it!

On Monday I am going to create a post about things I plan on doing and goals I want to reach between now and my wedding (2 months from Monday). The post will be a way for me to be held accountable and be reminded of my goals everyday. If my followers, all 6 of you, could keep me honest about my goals I would appreciate it very much!

Tomorrow is my last long run with SacFit this season before the Parkway Half Marathon on May 1st. I am planning on going out with the magentas again because my IT band is still giving me problems, but they are still doing 12 miles which is nothing to shake a stick at! I am nervous, but excited to see how I do in this race rehearsal! I will post details tomorrow after my run!

One more thing before I sign off...Matt and I have been thinking about looking for a house to buy. I talked to my mom and she gave me the number to the loan lady at her bank. I sent her some paperwork, talked to her on the phone a few times and she called me today and told me that I am pre-approved for up to $120,000! This means that Matt and I can start seriously searching for a house because we have a letter that states we are pre-approved! I am so excited about this! I am ready to start paying for something that I own!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the pre-approval and the weight loss! You will rock the 12 miles tomorrow I know you will!

    Be realistic in setting your goals, don't set the bar too high - you will do great though - I have seen you do great so far!

    ReplyDelete