Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday WI-The OMG edition

Let me start this post by saying that I no way recommend the methods that I used this week to lose weight because I did not use any. Period. This was the first week in a long time that I tracked for zero days. I exercised for zero days. I ate crap food for most days. The one thing I did do right was drink my water religiously and make sure that I ate 3 meals a day. That's all. How I lost 2.8 lbs is beyond my mental comprehension right now. When I stepped on the scale this morning I was convinced it was lying. This is going to sounds funny but I always hate big losses like this because it puts a lot of pressure on me for the next week to maintain my loss or lose more. If I lose just a little bit the pressure doesn't seem to bother me as much.

I really hated this week because I was lazy and did no exercise at all and that made me feel yucky. My excuse was that I am running my first ever half marathon tomorrow and my knee has been bothering me so I didn't want to aggravate my injury before the race. I am getting really excited and nervous for the race. I have done 12.5 miles so I know I can do the 13.1, I am just worried about my knee hurting me. I will post a race recap tomorrow after the race, as long as I am still alive! Have a great Friday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Sometime shaking things up makes a difference too - it's weird but your body gets used to doing the dame thing over and over and then when you change what you do it responds! Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was so surprised! Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on ur race!!! looking forward to reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete