Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday WI

I weighed myself this morning...and let's just say it looked nothing like it did yesterday morning. I am not even going to post it here. I am going to suck it up and start over today and hopefully next Friday will bring better news. I am really disappointed in myself and in my lack of self control. On top of it all I am not going to be running until April 11th, which is the day of the Zoo Zoom 10k, because my leg hurts so bad from 10 miles followed by 3 days of non-stop being on my feet in Disneyland. I need to find some activity I can do to get some APs, but no running. After this WI I feel so unmotivated. Now I know why it is so easy to get off track and just quit because you are frustrated. I thought I had done so well while I was on vacation and after I weighed myself yesterday I was so happy. How quickly things change...

No comments:

Post a Comment