Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 23, 2010

Fun...NOT!

So some parts of this may be TMI for some, so read with caution.

Last night Matt and I went with his parents and brother to a RiverCats game. It was totally fun! $2 beer night is great! Here's where it gets bad...I had a hot dog, some nachos, and shared some of Matt's brother's garlic fries, not to mention the 3 beers. Ok, so usually this amount of food would be okay and I might have a slight stomach-ache but this time was a no go. I don't know if it was that the hot dog was bad or that the combination of food didn't agree with me, but when I got up this morning it was all bad! I got up around 5am and weighed myself (a gain of 1.6) then I went back to bed because I felt so crappy. I woke up again at 6am and was then running late. I felt horrible and eventually I expelled all the bad food from my stomach. (I told you it was TMI!) I convinced myself that I could go to work, so I continued getting ready. I weighed myself again before I got dressed (after the expulsion of bad food) and it was a 0.6lb loss. Ummmmmm. That was a lot of food. I do not like losing weight this way, lemme tell ya. I could never ever be bulimic! I am going to weigh myself again in the morning and count that as my official weigh in as obviously my body hates me right now!

I did manage to make it through the day at work, but it was hard. I almost broke down in tears in front of my 4th period because I was hurting so bad. I just want to go home and crawl into bed for a nap and maybe have some soup. I could never have an experience like this again and be a happy girl! Sorry for the TMI! The moral of the story is moderation. Simply put.

No comments:

Post a Comment