Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 1...and already a goal update

Ok, so yesterday I posted my 2 month goals for before my wedding. Here they are again:

My 2 month goals:

1) No more nail biting
2) 30 day shred twice a week
3) Body ball arm workout twice a week
4) Food journaling every day
5) Water, water, water!

I love them all, but I am going to make a few changes, actually just 1. I am going to change goal #3 to "any other type of workout" twice a week. This stems from the fact that I have a perfectly good gym membership that I have not been using at all and am going to start using again tonight. I figured twice a week exercise with Jillian and twice a week with whatever form I want will be an easier goal. That means that a run could count as one of the days, which makes sense to me. Exercise is exercise and with my goal plan I will be exercising 4 days a week in some form or another. I am going to the gym tonight for a class and also to fulfill a challenge on one of the blogs I follow. I am pretty excited to be involved in this challenge! I will post a goal progress blog on Monday...until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment