Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday WI

Check out the ticker! 170.6lbs! That is the lowest I have ever been that I can remember and a 3.2lb loss from last weeks disappointing weigh-in! I am a pretty happy girl right now! See what happens when I stay on track and count my points and drink enough water! This is a great end to my otherwise not so great week. I am so glad it is Friday, and not only that I am giving tests to my students today, so it will be an easy day, or at least I hope so!

I am doing a hair trial for my wedding tomorrow with my stylist, Kasey. She has been cutting my hair for a few years now and I love her! I will take before and after pics and post them here to see what y'all think. Hopefully I can get Jen, my bridesmaid, to do some make-up trials for me soon too. I am pretty excited about being all pretty and done up for my wedding. I can't wait!

The ZooZoom 10k is on Sunday. I am running/walking it with Matt and his dad. I am still having some slight IT band issues, but when I ran on Tuesday it was bearable, so I think I can survive the 6.2 miles. Plus, I think it will help to have company and not just be by myself. I am hoping that I can finish strong with minimal pain! I am definitely going to be foam rolling everyday between now and Sunday. I took a class last night on foam rolling and learned a lot, now I get to use it and see if the benefits are as great as everyone says they are.

Wow, that was longer than I expected. I need to make some breakfast, coffee, lunch and get my booty out the door! Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! Glad to hear you so happy today! I knew your vacation gain wouldn't be permanent - salt will do that to ya! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss. Sunday should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    Jeff- Did you want to meet at our house in the AM so we can all ride together? Also, I can pick up our race packets tomorrow if you need me to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weigh-in, good things seem to happen when you put your mind to it. Good luck on the run, but....don't hurt yourself.

    ReplyDelete