Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekly Goal Update #1

Here it as, as promised.

My 2 month goals:

1) No more nail biting
This is going better than I expected. I have a few nails that are getting pretty long, but my cuticles are gross! Nail biting is an addiction! I have 3 fingers with gross bloody cuticles that hurt! I am really trying, really. I hope next week goes better.

2) 30 day shred twice a week
Big fat fail. I didn't do it once. No excuses, just didn't do it. I expect this will be an easier goal once the SacFit season is over because I will no longer have midweeks.

3) Another type of workout twice a week
Success! I did Tuesday at the gym, my Thursday midweek and the Saturday SacFit workout. If only one of these could replace a 30DS...

4) Food journaling every day
Ummmmm...most days? Weekends kill me. I only gained .2lbs on my weekly WI, but it wasn't a loss. I am going to try again this week.

5) Water, water, water!
Check, check and check! I discovered I had some cold brew tea bags in my cupboard and they make it so easy to drink my water without it being boring water. I have been drinking at least 2 whole camelback bottles a day, sometimes 3, and even more on workout days.

I would say for week 1 I am doing pretty well. I have some things I need to work on obviously, but I am not doing terribly. I wish my living room was bigger so the 30DS was easier to do!

Speaking of that, Matt talked to the realtor today and we got started on his website searching for houses. There were 150 from our search and we whittled it down to 43. Now we just have to go do some drive-bys and then call him to look at the ones we like. I am so ready for a house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment